Sunday, March 20, 2011

Caption Contest Results!

Hello everyone!
Sorry I made you wait so long to see the results. :( I hope you enjoy these! (I sure did:)


1. Sam: Oh no.
Frodo: What's the matter?
Sam: My old Gaffer's here. -Buttercup


2. Gandalf: Something serious is in the air, my smoke looks like smoke instead of it's normal ship shape. -Anonymous


3. Legolas: Gimli, make sure you watch out for the edge. There's steep drop offs here... wait. Gimli? Gimli? Where are you?- Stephanie


4. Caspian: Is there a dim switch somewhere?-Anonymous



5: Edmond: Oh shoot. I forgot the throw my jeans in the dryer! -Buttercup



6: Caspian: Left, right, left...
Guy in the corner: "let's dance you and I!"-Buttercup

Congratulations to all those that won! I hope to be doing another caption contest next month.

Farewell for now!

No comments: